- Improve your system’s responsiveness, run apps faster and multitask with ease
- Install with ease; no computer skills required How-to guides available at Crucial
- Compatibility assurance when using the Crucial System Scanner or Crucial Advisor Tool
- Micron quality and reliability is backed by superior component and module level testing and 42 years of memory expertise
- ECC Type = Non-ECC, Form Factor = SODIMM, Pin Count = 260-pin, PC Speed = PC4-25600, Voltage = 1.2V, Rank and Configuration = 1Rx8 or 2Rx8
Package Dimensions: 7x85x80
Release Date: 05-08-2020
Details: CT2K16G4SFRA32A is a 32GB Kit consisting of (2) 16GB DDR4 notebook module that operates at speeds up to 3200 MT/s and has a CL22 latency. It is an Unbuffered SODIMM and can be built either single-ranked or dual-ranked. It conforms to the industry standard DDR4 SODIMM layout of 260 pins and is compatible with systems that take DDR4 3200 MT/s SODIMM memory.