Color: Black – 3 X 100m
- STOPWATCH TIMING OPTIONS: 100 dual-split memory with the ability to review both cumulative and lap splits; Review memory while continuing to run the watch and take splits
- EASY TO READ: Clearly displays dime on a large digital face
- MEASURES STROKE RATE: Automatically calculates stroke/stride rate; Programmed for every 3rd stroke/stride
- 1, 2 FAST FINISH: Displays the 1st and 2nd place times in the same view
- ACCURATE TIME INTERVALS: Measures up to 10 hours by 1/100th second
Package Dimensions: 30x210x100
Release Date: 05-03-2011
Details: Product Description
Comfortable Swim Diaper For Swim Schools and Public Pools
A durable, intuitive stop watch is an essential training tool for any serious swimmer, and this functional and value-priced model is a handy accessory for swim coaches and swimmers alike.
100 dual split memory: Allows user to take 100 splits and review both cumulative and lap splits
Take splits while reviewing memory: User can review current memory while continuing to run watch and take splits
Continuous display of event running: Easy-to-see cumulative running time and current lap running time
Accurate time interval: Measures up to ten hours by 1/100th second
Stroke/stride rate mode: Automatically calculates stroke rate or stride rate; programmed for every third stroke/stride
Split counter: Easily read the current split and how many have been taken
Three-line LCD display: Easy-to-read running times, current lap, and cumulative splits
One/two fast finish: Quickly see first and second place times in the same view
Lithium battery: Provides approximately five years of operation
Warranty This FINIS product includes a limited five-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
About FINIS FINIS was founded by Olympic gold medalist Pablo Morales in 1993. His influence as one of the world’s greatest butterfly swimmers led to the development of the renowned Monofin, and — in the years since — FINIS has worked with an extensive list of coaches and swimmers to create products that optimize training and competitive performance. Today, FINIS is widely regarded as an innovator in technical swimming development, and the company’s products are designed to improve efficiency, enjoyment, and comfort in the water.