- CO detector that alerts with a warning signal against dangerous levels of carbon monoxide in your home
- Easy & quick installation – plugs directly into your home’s standard wall outlet, 85 decibel alarm alerts of fire
- Protects during a power failure – 2-AA batteries, included with pack, provide backup service in the event of a power outage
- Whole home family protection – place 1 carbon monoxide detector on each level of your home & in your bedroom to protect from poisonous gases
- UL Certified, 10-year limited warranty
Package Dimensions: 57x280x276
Details: Product Description
The Kidde Carbon Monoxide Detector, AC Plug-In with Battery Backup, model KN-COB-DP2, operates with an AC Plug-In that can be easily installed in any AC wall outlets, while 2-AA batteries provide continuous protection from carbon monoxide, even during power outages. When the CO alarm detects carbon monoxide gas, 4 beeps will sound. The also contains a Replacement Alert, which chirps every 2 times every 30 seconds to indicate that its time to replace the detector. For whole home family protection, place 1 carbon monoxide detector on each level of your home & in your bedroom. UL Certified with a 10-year limited warranty. Meets requirements of UL 2034.
From the Manufacturer
Carbon Monoxide Alarm AC Powered with Battery Back up; Tamper resistant feature; Led operation; Test reset button; Alerts user to replace after 10 years of operation; Low battery hush; Event memory; UL listed.