- Get NVMe solid state performance featuring up to 1050MB/s read and up to 1000MB/s write speeds in a portable, high-capacity drive that’s perfect for creating amazing content or capturing incredible footage. Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speed. Based on internal testing; Performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- Up to 2 meter drop protection and IP55 water and dust resistance (3) mean this tough drive can take a beating
- Use the handy Carabiner loop to secure it to your belt loop or backpack for extra peace of mind
- Help keep private content private with the included password protection featuring 256‐bit AES hardware encryption (2)
- Back up mobile content quickly and easily thanks to compatibility with a range of USB Type-C smart phones
- From SanDisk, the brand professional photographers worldwide trust to handle their best shots and footage
Package Dimensions: 34x126x120
Release Date: 30-09-2020
Details: Your life’s an adventure. To capture and keep its best moments, you need fast, high-capacity storage that accelerates every move. 1050MB/s read and 1000MB/s write speeds let you store your content and creations on a fast drive that fits seamlessly into your active lifestyle. Up to two-meter drop protection (3), with IP55 water and dust resistance (3), a Carabiner loop for securing the drive, and a 5-year limited warranty (1) give you the peace of mind to take it with you on travels near and far. From the brand trusted by professional photographers, the SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD provides fast solid state performance in a tough, reliable storage solution. 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes, 1TB = 1,000,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user capacity less. Up to 1050MB/s read speed, up to 1000MB/s write speed. Engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speed. Based on internal testing; Performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. (1) See official SanDisk website. (2)Password protection uses 256-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows 8, Windows 10 and macOS v10.9+ (Software download required for Mac, see official SanDisk website.) (3)Based on internal testing. IPEC 60529 IP 55: Tested to withstand water flow (30 kPa) at 3 min; Limited dust contact does not interfere with the operation. Must be clean and dry before use.