Brand: Wagner Spraytech
- DUAL TEMPERATURE HEAT GUNS: The HT1000 Heat Gun offers a 750ᵒF and 1000ᵒF temperature setting to easily help complete household home improvement tasks
- HEAT GUN FOR HOUSEHOLD PROJECTS: Use this heat gun to soften paint, electrical wire shrinking, caulking, adhesive or putty for removal. Other applications include shrink wrap, bend plastic pipes, and loosen rusted nuts or bolts
- HEAT GUN ADJUSTABLE SETTINGS AND DURABILITY: The two fan speeds provide additional control to customize to your project needs. Features a corrosion resistant nozzle for long lasting use and integrated hanging hook to easily store on a peg wall or workbench
- HANDS FREE OPERATION: Features an integrated stand for safe, hands-free operation to help prevent the hot nozzle from touching your work surface
- SAFE AND CUSTOMER CENTRIC: Wagner has been in the business for 50+ years and puts safety first, which is why our products are ETL Listed. This means it was tested and approved by Intertek to UL and CSA Safety Standards, unlike some poorly made heat guns which can be a fire or electrical hazard. Plus, if you ever run into any questions, our U.S based customer service team is also always happy to help!
Package Dimensions: 71x249x680
Release Date: 19-04-2006
Details: The HT1000 Heat Gun is a dual temperature heat gun that can help you quickly complete countless DIY projects using high temperature heat outputs. It uses a 750ᵒF and 1000ᵒF temperature setting to easily loosen rusted bolts, remove flooring, and thaw frozen pipes. It is a heat gun for shrink wrap, heat gun to remove paint, and so much more! The gun uses 1200 watts of power to easily complete countless home improvement projects. Its durable and lightweight design applies effective, concentrated heat for various project needs. The gun also features an integrated stand to provide safe, hands-free operation. Please review user manual for tips, usage and troubleshooting tips.